Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The 5 butterflies of my life

Red
We were once together with light
Almost everyone thought that there is something between us
We fought our problems together with might
But we left ourselves isolated for we must

Orange
We laughed until tear runs down our eyes
Ignoring what the majority would say
We shared words of wisdom like we are about to die
We watch as the time eats the rest of the day

Green
We together took a nap on a moving bus
As the cold came and needed a jacket
We ate our snacks and created a lot of mess
Unknowingly, we closed our fist on our respective pockets

Black
Soon as the year ends
Knowing we’re just best of friends, we never said goodbye
We never thought our hearts would mend
But we chose to hear our sweetest lies

Sky blue

You, who had never, knew that I had loved you
You, who had liked me all the way,
I, who made our treatment as cold as dew,
I, who had wished we’ll be together ‘till the end of the days.


Read more!